Resources for Tribes and Tribal Governments
President Joseph R. Biden Jr. signed the Presidential Memorandum on Tribal Consultation and Strengthening Nation to Nation Relationships. It directs federal agencies to work with Tribal Nations for the implementation of Executive Order 13175, Consultation and Coordination with Indian Tribal Governments (November 6, 2000).
On April 16, 2021 and April 19, 2021 EDA held Tribal Consultations regarding a proposed regulatory change to expand Tribal eligibility to include for-profit Tribal entities that are wholly owned by and established for the benefit of the Tribe. Recordings of these sessions can be found in the “Resources” section below. The period for submitting comments has now closed and all feedback is under consideration. EDA sincerely thanks all those who participated.”
- Dear Tribal Leader Letter (PDF)
- EDA Tribal Consultation Flyer (PDF)
- EDA Tribal Consultation Recording: April 16, 2021 at 3:00pm-4:30pm Eastern Daylight Time
- EDA Tribal Consultation Recording: April 19, 2021 at 2:00pm-3:30pm Eastern Daylight Time
- EDA Tribal Consultation Recording Slides (PPTX)